Terms and Conditions
Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi (the "Parks") and the domain http://www.farahauditions.com (this "Website") are operated by Farah Experiences L.L.C., which is referred to herein as "Farah" or "us" or "we". The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
This Website domain name is owned by Farah Experiences L.L.C. The website content constitutes copyrighted property which is owned by or licensed to Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc, Ferrari S.p.A., Miral Asset Management L.L.C. and Farah Experiences L.L.C. All rights in this Website domain name and all Website content are reserved. You may not, except with express written permission of the copyright owner(s), distribute, reproduce or commercially exploit any Website content.
You may not use this Website:
- • in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- • in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- • for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- • to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- • to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (each a "Virus");
- • to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of this Website;
- • to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this Website, any equipment or network on which this Website is stored, any software used in the provision of this Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party,each of which is a "Prohibited Use".
If you do not act in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions, we will take such actions as we deem appropriate without notification including any or all of the following:
- • deleting or hiding from view any posts or material uploaded by you;
- • banning you from accessing this Website and/or our social media pages in the future;
- • commencing legal proceedings against you; and
- • disclosing relevant information to law enforcement authorities.
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
Your use of this Website, these Website Terms and Conditions, all other policies and terms and conditions related to this Website and any dispute arising out of any of the forgoing are subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Farah may change the content of this Website and these Website Terms and Conditions (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any such changes, as they are legally binding on you.
Certain software may be required to access or use this Website Farah will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage caused by such software or arising from any inability to access this Website which is related to such software.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on this Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and guarantees which may apply to this Website or any content on it or any products available through it, including with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products, information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (i) USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE;; (ii) USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE; OR (iii) ANY VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
You undertake to indemnify, protect, release, hold harmless and keep indemnified Farah, and its sponsors, licensors affiliates, landowners, lessees, staff, agents or representatives (“Associated Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against all or any costs (including legal and professional costs and expenses), fees, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, actions, expenses, loss and damage arising from any use of this Website by you, any breach or non-compliance with applicable terms and conditions by you and any claims by any party related to or arising from the actual, intended or promised exchange, transfer or resale of tickets by you. All indemnified claims shall be defended or settled by Farah or its Associated Entities. At the sole discretion of Farah or its Associated Entities, you may be allowed reasonable participation in the defence of any such claims or settlement discussions.
Each paragraph of these Website Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions.