References to "we" or "us" in this policy means Farah Experiences LLC, the operator and manager of both Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld. References to "you" means a user of the Farah Experiences LLC website.
1. Information we collect relating to you:
• Personally Identifiable InformationThis is information that personally identifies you, including your full name, nationality, country of residence, e-mail address, and telephone number.
• Non-personally Identifiable InformationThis is other information that you give us, which by itself, is not personally identifiable i.e. that we cannot link to an identified person. This could include information such as your gender, your marital status, whether you have children, the times and dates you use our services, your country of residence and your preferred language. This is also called 'aggregate information'.
2. What we do with the information we gather
If you have opted into receiving email updates/information we (and our affiliated companies) may also use your information:
- • to send you requested news updates;
- • to consider you for relevant job openings;
- • to improve our products and services; and
- • to periodically send promotional emails about existing products and services, new products and services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links you leave our site, and you should note that we do not have any control over those other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling your personal information
We may share your information with our affiliated companies. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please feel free to contact us to ensure your information is accurate:
7. Opting Out
Based on your original request we may occasionally send you our latest updates, promotions and news to your email address. If at any time you would wish to unsubscribe or opt out, you may do so by using the one click unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
We may change this policy from time to time by changing this page. You should check this page from time to time for updates.